Saturday, June 13, 2009

alternative beer can chicken recipes

Chicken wings are some of America's favorite things to eat. The world famous Buffalo wings are available on almost every restaurant menu in the country. I don't mind ordering them from a restaurant, but I do like to make my own sometimes. I don't deep fry my wings, I like use my gas grill. The grill gives them an extra bit of flavor and is just as easy to use as the deep fryer.

Cooking chicken can be easy if you know what you are doing, Here are some tips to help you cook your chicken.

* When marinating the meat, turn it several times and it is preferred to be put in the refrigerator.

* Prepare your grill by rubbing it down with oil before you grill so that the meat doesn't stick to it.

* Prepare the fire a half hour or more before grilling.

* Wait until the chicken is tender and moist before adding any sauces.

* Try the gentle sweetness of basil and thyme, which are especially good with chicken.

* In order to keep your chicken moist you can baste it constantly over a slow heat with apple juice.

* Keep your grill rack high off the heat, so flare ups don't reach the meat

Yoga Classes Obituary Blueprint Yoga Information

No comments: